We hosted two Nash County provider fairs in Rocky Mount on January 24 and February 1. If you were not able to attend but are still interested in joining the Trillium network, please email NashCounty@TrilliumNC.org.
Contact information for:
Frenquenly Asked Question
- How do I access Trillium’s system to see the enrollees I serve, enter authorizations and submit claims?
You will need to contact your agency’s System Administrator. If your agency does not have a System Administrator see question #2 below.
- My agency does not have a System Administrator; how does this get setup?
The staff that is designated as the System Administrator will have to visit the Learning Portal here, take the training and submit paperwork to our IT department as indicated on the instructions.
- How do I access the Learning Portal?
Please send an e-mail to TrainingUnit@TrilliumNC.org.
- How do I submit claims files?
For any questions on how to submit claims files (i.e. 837p, 837i), the FTP site, system access / issues, etc., please send you inquiry via e-mail to PDSupport@TrilliumNC.org.
- I was not able to attend either of the provider fairs. What do I need to do?
Please email NashCounty@TrilliumNC.org to confirm eligibility, request the necessary paperwork and learn the next steps.
- When will I learn whether our contract with Trillium has been approved?
Over the next few weeks, Trillium staff will review all submitted paperwork and reach out to providers that have been approved. If you have not heard from Trillium and would like to check your status, please email NashCounty@TrilliumNC.org.
- What if our provider agency uses a clearinghouse?
Trillium works with Change Healthcare and The SSI Group. If you are currently using a clearinghouse other than Change Healthcare or The SSI Group, and wish to continue using them, you will need to provide them with Trillium’s Payer ID – 56089 so they may connect with either Change Healthcare or The SSI Group.