PROVEN EFFECTIVE | RESULTS ORIENTED
Trillium is committed to using all the resources available to our system to provide the best possible services to individuals and families in order to promote their recovery and full participation in our community. We encourage Network Providers to adopt Evidence-Based Practices (EBPs).
Evidence-based treatment and prevention practices and programs are those that research proved effective in producing specific outcomes. When evidence-based models are followed faithfully, results can be predictably optimistic.
The following are the evidence-based practices Trillium currently encourages Providers to adopt. Our Provider Directory includes information about which of these practices each provider uses.
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BFT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Support Network (FSN)
- I Feel Better Now! (IFBN) (Structured Sensory Intervention for Traumatized Children, Adolescents, and Parents for Children 6-12)
- International Center for Clubhouse Development (ICCD) (Clubhouse Model)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Multi-Systemic Therapy (MST)
- SITCAP-ART (Trauma Intervention Program for Adjudicated and At-Risk Youth 13-17)
- The Seven Challenges
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFC-BT)
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
You can learn more about these practices on our EBP Description web page.
Additional Evidence-Based Practice Resources